Vacancy: research intern Risk Change
We’re looking for an enthusiastic intern to support us in one of our European projects: Risk Change.
Risk Change is a European project, partly funded by Creative Europe. In the next four years, we’ll research immigration to and immigrants in ten European countries. 7scenes will take care of qualitative research in The Netherlands communication and create a European mobile application. The aim of the project is to be able to advise the European Commission on migration issues.
Your job is to assist us in:
- qualitative research (60 interviews with migrants living in The Netherlands);
- desk research on immigrants in The Netherlands;
- communication (writing a blog, social media, news letters);
- creating a project community of interested people and organisations;
- organising events for our partners, most likely in January and April;
- finding Dutch partners to cooperate with.
We’re looking for someone who:
- studies social sciences, conflict studies, anthropology, sociology, European Studies or something alike;
- is enthusiastic and ambitious;
- really knows their English;
- is an organised worker;
- can deal with the (sometimes) harsh reality of migrant lives.
What we offer is:
- the chance to take part in a cutting-edge European research project;
- a workspace near Amsterdam Centraal in Pakhuis Amsterdam;
- the opportunity to use the questionnaires to do your own research;
- a group of fun colleagues;
- a free daily organic lunch.
Interested? You can send over an application to Ilse Rombout at email@example.com. If you have any (academic or non-academic) examples of written texts in English, we’d be happy to see them. Let us know what kind of internship you’re looking for in terms of time, availability and expectations from your university. We’re available for questions per email or by phone at 020 760 79 99.
RISK CHANGE (2016–2020) is co-funded by the Creative Europe Program of the European Union.
ViMM has created a digital platform for Virtual Museums and Digital Cultural Heritage.
We're looking for a experienced graphic designer who can help, teach and inspire the participants of a Mobile Game Design workshop.
For the past two years, we've had an extensive collaboration with the city of Bruges in Belgium. Recently we have launched a huge update of their platform.